Do you know that on average, a baby’s skin is 8 times more sensitive than an adult’s skin? Your baby’s sensitive skin requires extra care and pampering, which is why applying a natural baby face cream after bathing is essential.
When selecting baby products for your child, you must be extremely cautious. You must select a suitable natural face cream for babies to ensure that their skin remains soft and supple.
If you want some good options of face moisturizer for your baby, we’re here to help! We’ve compiled a list of our best face cream for kids that should help you choose the best one for your baby!
Top 5 Natural Baby Face Creams:
1. Mother Sparsh Plant Powered Natural Baby Face Cream
When it comes to buying baby products, some new moms prefer to go with 100% natural products. As the name suggests, Mother Sparsh Plant-Powered Baby Face Cream has been formulated with natural and organic ingredients.
It has ingredients only from plants, essential oils, and herbal extracts. It’s lightweight face cream that easily gets absorbed into the skin without clogging pores.
Mother Sparsh Plant Powered Natural Baby Face Cream is prepared from 100% plant-based extracts like Shea Butter, Aloe Vera Extract, Bees Wax, Apricot Oil, etc., and is free from harmful chemicals such as parabens, silicone, dyes, phthalate, etc.
It is made with the goodness of Jojoba Oil, Coconut Oil, Wheat Germ Oil provides deep moisturization to your baby’s soft skin. All these organic ingredients make it a perfect pick for newborns.
- Coconut Oil: Coconut oil holds anti-bacterial properties which protect and maintains the moisture level of your baby’s sensitive skin.
- Jojoba Oil: Jojoba Oil constitutes hypoallergenic properties and it also helps to soothe skin irritation & redness.
- Wheat Germ Oil: Wheat germ oil is the infusion of Vitamins A, B & D and antioxidants that work together to keep babies’ delicate skin healthy, supple, and moisturized.
Its natural nourishing and non-greasy formula quickly absorbs into the skin, keeping the baby’s skin soft and supple for a long time.
Mother Sparsh Plant Powered Natural Baby Face Cream hydrates and locks the moisture, thus softens dry and flaky skin. This plant-powered formula strengthens the moisture barrier of your baby’s skin and helps to prevent it from dryness.
- Crafted for normal to sensitive skin
- Best suitable for dry and extra dry skin
- No synthetic fragrance
- Keeps the skin hydrated for long hours
- Non-greasy formulation
- Travel-friendly packaging
Mother Sparsh Plant-Powered Baby Face Cream is indeed a “natural choice for your baby” when looking for a natural face cream for your baby.
2. Bioderma Atoderm Creme Ultra-Nourishing Cream
Bioderma Atoderm Creme Ultra-Nourishing Cream is one of the best picks when it comes to baby skincare. It is a daily ultra-nourishing cream that protects your baby’s skin. It restores a healthy skin barrier and maintaining your baby’s skin water reserves.
Atoderm Cream is enriched with moisturizing and anti-dehydrating agents, holds water in the epidermis’ upper layers, and prevents it from evaporating. It keeps your baby’s skin soft, smooth and hydrated.
- Suitable for normal to dry and sensitive skin
- The quick-absorbing formula gives long-lasting moisturization
- Provides soft and supple skin from the first application
- Smooth, non-sticky texture protects and nourishes the skin
- Available in a scented version
Bioderma Atoderm Creme provides deep nourishment to your baby’s gentle skin, which makes it one of the best face creams for babies!
3. Himalaya Baby Face Cream
Himalaya Baby Face Cream leaves your little one’s skin soft and supple right from the first application. It is hypoallergenic, which means it is unlikely to cause skin allergies on your baby’s skin. Apart from that, it’s free of parabens, sulfates, and other harmful ingredients.
All of the ingredients in Himalaya Baby Face Cream are non-toxic and won’t cause any severe rash on your baby’s delicate skin. The cream also locks in moisture and keeps it hydrated. It also restores the skin’s natural pH balance. It also has olive oil and infused with the power of herbs with country mallow.
Himalaya Baby Cream absorbs quickly and doesn’t get sticky to the skin’s surface. It’s an excellent moisturizer for babies with dry, flaky, or problematic skin. It is formulated specifically to protect the facial skin along with the crawler’s knee and rubbed elbows.
- Free of Harmful Chemicals
- Keeps the baby’s skin soft, supple, and hydrated
- Restores the natural pH of the body
4. Sebamed Protective Facial Cream
If you’re looking for a natural baby face cream for your child’s extremely soft and sensitive skin, the Sebamed Baby Cream Extra Soft is the one to go with. It contains a nurturing emollient with 42% lipids that form a protective layer above the skin’s surface to prevent unevenness and flakiness.
The nurturing emollient, which contains 42% lipids, also protects the baby’s skin from the sun’s harmful UV rays and other environmental factors. The Sebamed baby cream also aids in the regeneration of the skin, making it appear even more soft, supple, and radiant from the inside.
You only need a small amount of this cream (less than a pea-sized amount is sufficient for the entire face of the baby). The Baby Cream gets absorbs quickly and is non-sticky.
- Treats dryness, redness, and itchiness
- Appropriate for dry skin especially in the winter season
- Keeps the skin hydrated for longer hours
- Non-greasy formula
- Has a mild fragrance
It’s one of the best baby face creams available in the market because of its non-greasy formula.
5. Aveeno Baby Soothing Relief Moisture Cream
The Aveeno Baby Soothing Relief Moisture Cream is one of Amazon’s best-selling baby products and is ideal for babies with dry and flaky skin. Applying this baby cream to your baby’s skin 2-3 times a day will effectively combat dryness.
The Aveeno Baby Cream has no toxic ingredients, hence would not disturb your baby’s natural skin protection. It is one of the gentle baby face creams in the market because it is free of artificial fragrance, sulfate, and parabens.
The colloidal oat extracts in this moisturizing cream gently scrub the skin to remove dryness and flakiness. The Aveeno Baby Cream has a pH of 5.5.
- Is hypoallergenic
- Suitable for dry and sensitive skin
- Clinically tested and pediatrician recommended
- Suited to combat baby eczema
- Colloidal oats formula that eliminates dryness and flakiness
It has been clinically tested and found to be very safe to use daily.
[Read 10 Best Insect Repellent for Kids]
Every product that comes into contact with your baby’s delicate skin should be safe and gentle. Hence, it is important to pick the right natural baby face cream for your baby.
To keep your baby’s skin moisturized, soft, and supple, use a cream with nature’s best ingredients and properties.