Like every new mother, I was skeptical about applying any cream to my baby’s delicate skin, not until I came across Himalaya Baby Cream. In the initial days after the birth of my child, I did not apply any cream to him. But as soon as winter season commenced, his skin became dry and wrinkled. One of my friends then suggested me to use the Himalaya Baby Cream. I immediately fell in love with its gentle fragrance and moisturizing touch. It seemed to be something that would pamper my baby’s delicate skin and protect it from impurities. Below, are some benefits of this miracle cream which I found really helpful so I have added them in the Himalaya Baby Cream Review.
Let’s read the advantages of Himalaya Cream before reading the Himalaya Baby Cream Review.
Advantages of Applying Himalaya Baby Cream to your baby
- Mild fragrance: The fragrance of this cream is very gentle which does not irritate my baby. It has a soothing and calming effect on my child, so I find its fragrance very mild and gentle.
- No chemicals used: The Himalaya Baby Cream is a hundred percent natural and does not contain any harmful chemicals like Paraben, and is without any synthetic color. Because it contains all natural and herbal products, I can apply it blindly to my baby’s skin. I have been using this baby cream for face for the last 8 months and till now, it had never caused any rashes, irritation or allergies in my baby’s skin.
Himalaya Baby Cream Review
It contains Olive oil which is extremely beneficial for my baby’s skin. Olive oil consists of Omega 3 fatty acids and vitamins such as vitamin E and K which keeps my baby’s skin hydrated and soft all the time. The cream is also a rich source of country mallow, an antioxidant, and Licorice, which gives nourishment to my baby’s gentle skin and protects it from rashes, allergies, and infections. The cream consists of only natural ingredients which are not only tested by dermatologists but also been given clean cheat by doctors all over the globe.
Size of the pack
The cream is available in numerous pack sizes such as in tubes of 50 ml, 100 ml, and 200 ml. The cream is packed well, so there are hardly any chances for leakage and I can carry it safely in my handbag whenever I am traveling. Thus I can choose the desired pack as per my requirement and convenience and this is cost-saving as well.
Himalaya Baby, Cream is available in all pharmacies, big or small and most of the departmental stores. You can also purchase it online through any of the online shopping sites. So, I find it extremely easy to buy this cream, no matter whichever area I am in.
Easy to use
In the pack of Himalaya Baby Cream, the directions for using it is properly given. You can apply it on your baby’s face and neck and massage gently. The cream will soon be absorbed, especially if your baby has dry skin. My baby has normal skin, so the cream suits my baby’s skin perfectly, I just need to apply a small amount to my baby’s face.
One major advantage which needs special mention in writing the Himalaya Baby Cream Review is its cost-effective feature. The cost of the cream is kept such that it is easily affordable for people, belonging to any strata of society. I find this cream completely in my budget and so I do not have it think twice before buying it.
You must want to read Himalaya Baby Cream side effects in the Himalaya Baby Cream Review.
Also Read: Common Skin Problems and Newborn Skin Care Tips
Just like any other product review, Himalaya Baby Cream also has certain side effects some of which are mentioned below:
Himalaya Baby Cream Side Effects
- The cream has a lot of moisturizing effects which may not be ideal for babies having oily skin. This cream hydrates the skin so it might not be an ideal choice for the summers when humidity is already more in the air. So I prefer not using this cream in summers and monsoon. If you are traveling to beaches, avoid using this cream.
- Applying too much of this cream on my baby’s skin makes it sticky and greasy. So I always apply a small amount of the cream to my baby’s face so that his skin does not appear excessively oily.
- This cream irritates my baby’s eyes when it enters the eyes, so I always keep it away from my baby’s eyes. I make it sure that when I am massaging the cream on my baby’s face, the cream does not enter his eyes by any means.
Also Read: Guide for new parents on Nappy Hygiene and Nappy Rashes
Himalaya Baby Cream Vs Other Baby Creams
Although there are varieties of baby creams available in the market, the product that is its biggest contender is Johnson’s Baby Cream. But one major disadvantage with Johnson Baby Cream is that some of its ingredients cannot be understood properly and it is claimed that artificial chemicals and synthetic agents have been found in its products. So, I always prefer Himalaya Cream over Johnson Cream as I do not want to take any chance when it comes to my baby’s delicate skin.
Other than Himalaya Cream, there are lots of other baby products offered by the company like Himalaya gentle baby bath soap, Himalaya refreshing baby soap, shampoos, lotions, etc. which I have found extremely beneficial for my baby so I can trust its products blindly, without the minimum doubt.
Thus while writing the Himalaya Baby Cream Review, one thing that I have put emphasis on, repeatedly, is the ingredients of the cream. Himalaya products are known to be absolutely herbal and natural and thus they are chosen by a wide range of customers all through the globe.
Himalaya is a trusted name which has been able to maintain its reputation for decades. Thus, when it comes to choosing the right brand of products for my baby, I can trust this brand completely without any doubt. Himalaya Baby Cream is a herbal product that does not contain any artificial coloring agent or scent and hence the best baby cream in India. Till now the Himalaya cream has not disappointed me in any way, and I hope in future too, it will be able to maintain its standards.
Also Read: Himalaya Baby Soap Review
Hope this Himalaya Baby Cream Review is helpful for you. Please share your personal Himalaya Baby Cream Review with us in the comments section below.
Wish you a very Healthy and Happy Parenting!