All the parents are conscious and more alert these days about their children’s studies and co-curricular activities. Earlier children used to study only through NCERT books for exams in primary classes. For higher studies, refreshers and guides were available for extra questions and exercises. So, preparing notes was one of the major and tedious tasks for students. Now, Oswaal Books provide workbooks for all the classes.
Nowadays, there is cut-throat competition in studies and therefore we need to prepare our children right from the beginning for the same. We need to give them extra knowledge. Studies are not restricted to only back exercises of books. Instead, children should have a thorough knowledge of the chapter and concepts included in it. Oswaal Books is a one-stop solution for all the detailed concepts in the form of Oswaal Worksheets.
Why Oswaal Books?
- Oswaal books are strictly mapped with the latest syllabus issued by CBSE dated 15th March 2018.
- The books have unique content and friendly layout.
- Books are interactive, precise, interesting, and updated.
- Special and effective worksheets.
- Designed according to the age, capability, and interest of the students.
- Incorporates a variety of questions covering all the topics thoroughly.
- According to the marking guidelines prescribed by the Council.
- It improves thinking and learning abilities.
- USP of Oswaal Books – Mind Map, the magical interactive tool.
Oswaal Books and Workbooks
I bought a set of Grade 4 – Oswaal workbooks for my daughter. It included Hindi, English, Mathematics, and Environment studies.
The workbook is colorful, interactive, and engaging. Each chapter has a short summary and word meanings. It is followed by 3 or 4 worksheets including reading, questions, true-false, fill in the blanks, multiple-choice questions, match the following, grammar portion, and writing practice.
Hindi chapters are also presented in the same concept with a chapter summary followed by 5 or 6 worksheets. The worksheets are effective and practical which covers all the topics related to the topic.
Mathematics with Magic
The novel feature of these worksheets is mind maps which are included in each chapter. Thereby, it helps the children to understand the concepts and topics better. Besides that, applications based questions are an ingenious tool which engages the brain of students.
Environmental Studies Looking Around
In EVS each chapter starts with a summary of points which is easy to read and understand followed by the important facts and glossary. Mind maps again make the topic clear which motivates the students to study. Questions are framed according to the pattern and marking guidelines of the council which helps the students to get familiar with the examination techniques.
Oswaal Books List
- It provides NCERT workbooks for classes 1 to 5.
- CBSE and NCERT pullout worksheets, laboratory manuals, and question banks are available for classes 6 to 8.
- It also provides CBSE question banks with complete solutions for classes 9 and 10.
- CBSE unsolved papers (chapter wise and topic wise), pullout worksheets, laboratory manuals, and CBSE Sample question papers are also available for classes 9 and 10.
- For class 10 and 12, CBSE unabridged novels would be a good choice for students.
- For class 11, question banks, laboratory manual, CBSE sample papers.
- CBSE unsolved papers chapter wise, solved papers, and laboratory manuals are available for class 12.
- Teacher’s and parent’s manuals are a blessing above all.
Most importantly, good study habits and proven study techniques can give your children an extra edge to score good marks and push up to a higher grade. In spite of that parents and teachers should follow up on what their children are studying and help them to select the best study material to study more effectively.
‘Learning made Simple’ with Oswaal Books!
Please share your experience with us in the comments section below.
Wish you a very Happy Parenting and Interactive Learning!