Detox water recipe is the ultimate body cleanser for weight loss. Drinking water is a great way to lose weight, as it keeps the body hydrated and flush out harmful toxins. You can make your regular water interesting and flavorful by adding a few ingredients to it.
In a lifestyle with irregular sleep patterns, eating habits, unhealthy diet, and increasing stress, we need to detox our system to clean our body and refresh our mind. Detoxing the body is essential because this hectic lifestyle can lead to an increase in multiple health risks.
Cucumber lemon detox water has a lot of potential health benefits, including weight loss, hydration, lowering blood pressure, and healthy skin. The cucumber-lemon detox water recipe is a perfect substitute for sugary drinks.
What Is A Detox Water Recipe?
Detox water is made by combining regular filtered water with vegetables, fruits, herbs, and spices and letting the ingredients infuse for at least 2 hours in the refrigerator. The longer the ingredients infuse, the more flavors and nutrients you will consume!
A detox regime cleanses our system from toxins and helps the body to flush out the toxins.
[Read Health Benefits of Green Tea]
What Are The Benefits Of Detox Water?
Apart from the fact that it tastes great and has zero calories, a great detox water recipe has much more to offer when it comes to its additional health benefits, including:
- Balancing the pH of your body
- Boosts your metabolism
- Boosts immune function
- Improves your mood
- Flush out toxins from your body
- Satisfy your hunger
- Keeps you hydrated
- Keeps your organs healthy and properly functioning
- Reduces muscle weakness during the workout
- Helps your body recover faster after the workout
- Enhances your skin, nails, and hair
Drinking water is always beneficial for weight loss. Drinking detox water to lose weight and to stay healthy is one of the most manageable habits you can adopt, especially when you have our healthy and flavorful detox water recipe!
Cucumber-Lemon Detox Water Recipe
Cucumber-lemon detox water is a perfect recipe that is very easy to make and has an amazing taste. This detox water possesses the benefits of both cucumber and lemon, which have effective weight loss properties. The combination of these two ingredients is very effective in weight loss and the results can be observed within a few days of regular consumption.
To add a spark to your regular water and fasten your weight loss process, you can follow our cucumber-lemon detox water recipe.
- 3 liters water
- 1 cucumber, sliced
- 2 lemons, sliced
Benefits of Cucumbers in your Detox Water Recipe:
- Cucumbers contain antioxidant nutrients like calcium, magnesium, potassium, phosphorus, vitamin A and vitamin K.
- It helps to fight inflammations and has anti-cancer benefits.
- Cucumber also helps to reduce water retention in the body, thus speed up your weight loss process.
- It lowers the blood pressure.
- Proper hydration helps your body to flush out toxins and keeps your skin healthy. It is also rich in vitamin B, which prevents acne and other skin problems.
Benefits of Lemons in your Detox Water Recipe:
- Consuming lemon water in the morning is a great way to satisfy your daily vitamin C need.
- Reduces the risk of heart attack, stroke, and lowers your blood pressure.
- It promotes weight loss.
- Lemons are rich in vitamin C, which helps reduce skin aging, wrinkles, and damage caused by the sun.
- The citric acid present in lemons helps prevent kidney stones.
Chilled water can be a great shock to your digestive system, especially if it is the first thing you drink in the morning.
- Cut both cucumber and lemon into thin slices. Put these slices in the bottom of a glass jar.
- Lightly mash the cucumber and lemon slices a bit using a spoon or spatula to release their juices.
- Add some ice cubes to it.
- Pour 3 liters of filtered water and stir well.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before consuming it.
It is a great excuse to motivate yourself to drink more water!
Tips To Make Cucumber-Lemon Detox Water:
- Always use fresh cucumber and lemons.
- You can also use sparkling water in your detox water recipe.
- You can skip ice if you are making your detox water a night before and storing it in the refrigerator.
- Use a non-toxic glass jar to make your detox water.
- If you’re infusing your detox water overnight, then we recommend you to remove the lemon peel as it can bitter your water when left overnight.
- You can add 10-12 mint leaves to your detox water to make it more flavorful.
Follow our Cucumber-Lemon Detox Water recipe. This detox water is a very yummy and the most refreshing drink, that will not only improve your digestion but keeps you hydrated and offers various detoxing benefits.
How Long Can You Keep Cucumbers And Lemons In Water?
The infusing time may vary, depending upon how you like your detox water. The use of fresh ingredients will make the infusion stronger. Your detox water might taste different every time, depending upon the time of infusion.
This irresistible detox water recipe is what you need to stay hydrated, healthy, and promote weight loss.
Does Cucumber-Lemon Water Work?
Yes! This detox water is healthy and will help in eliminating all the bad toxins in your body. Water in any form is healthy for your body and known to have numerous benefits by itself.
Lemon has alkalizing and detoxifying properties and boosts digestion. So, this cucumber-lemon detox water recipe can make your weight loss journey easy and effective, when combined with healthy eating habits and exercise.
This recipe is full of goodness:
- Natural Detoxifier
- Immune Boosting
- Improves Digestive Health
- Hydrating & Refreshing
Kick start your day with this amazing detox water!
How Long Does Detox Water Last?
Detox water generally lasts in the refrigerator for 3 to 5 days. Once the ingredients lose their flavoring the water will no longer be fresh, flavorful, and effective.
Detox drinks work against our toxic overload body and mind. Detox drink helps you restore your hydration levels, ultimately cleanses and rejuvenates the whole body.
Do join our Facebook Community for more such great tips and tricks.
Quench your thirst with our Cucumber Lemon Detox Water Recipe!
Enjoy Your Weight Loss Journey!